HELPS TO SUPPORT HEALTHY JOINT AND CARTILAGE LUBRICATION
- Deliciously flavored liquid supplement.
- Help in reducing pain caused by osteoarthritis.
- May contribute in improving joint flexibility and mobility for your dog.
- Equally efficacious as a complementary approach during postoperative recovery.
Active ingredients target the sites where tissues have been damaged, allowing for a regeneration process based on the animal's own metabolism.
Harnesses the strong synergy between collagen peptides and aminoglycans such as glucosamine and condroitin.
(per 5 ml)
Hydrolyzed collagen (1,5 g), glucosamine sulfate (0,5 g), methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (0,5 g) condroitin sulfate (0,15 g), maritime pine bark extract (10 mg), hyaluronic acid (5 mg).
Purified water, glycerol, natural flavors, sodium benzoate, and potassium sorbate.
Mix by inversion. Add to your dog's dry or wet food or offer with a spoon or syringe. Gradually introduce to the diet. If necessary, add a little water to the dry food to bind everything togheter. It is suggested to split the daily dose in half (1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the evening).
- dog lunder 10 kg: one teaspoon daily
- between 10 and 20 kg: two teaspoons daily
- over 20 kg: three teaspoons daily
Do not use if safety seal is broken.Storage:
Must be stored in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze. Close tightly after opening, andnd use within 3 months of the first dose. Shelf life of unopened product: 30 months.
Do not use in pregnant or lactating animals. Do not use in animals with autoimmune diseases, bleeding disorders or diabetes, unless directed by a veterinarian. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
May sometimes take a few weeks to see beneficial effects.