- Highly palatable paste
- Helps stimulate the salivation process as well as digestive enzymes
- Helps to balance gastric functions during periods of stress
- Contrains active substances that helps protect the stomach mucosa and control discomfort levels
- Recommended for optimal care of the horse health
- Based on synergistic action between amino acids in collagen and plant-derived polysaccharides
- A source of three antioxidants
Medicinal Ingredients:Medicinal ingredients (per 30 ml): hydrolyzed collagen (600 mg), L-glutamine (300 mg), slippery elm bark extract (225 mg), maritime pine extract (150 mg), vitamin E acetate (15 mg). Non-medicinal ingredients: Non-medicinal ingredients: water, natural flavor, stevia, glycerol, soybean oil, sea buckthorn flour, guar gum, yeast autolyzate, apple pectin, yucca schidigera extract, ascorbic acid, magnesium oxide, potassium chloride, soy lecithin, salt, calcium carbonate.
Directions: Directions: For a 500 kg horse prior to a forecasted period of stress: start two (2) days before, with half-syringe (30 ml) orally per day. Afterwards increase to two (2) half-syringes daily, before meals. It is recommended to keep a gap of 10 to 12 hours between each dose. Stop treatment once horse is back to its normal activities. Storage:Storage: Must be stored in a cool, dry place. Close cap tightly after opening, and use within five (5) days. The unopened product has a shelf life of six (6) months
Warnings: for use with horses only. Do not treat mares more than three (3) months pregnant, or animals destined for slaughter. NOTE: may slow down absorption of certain medications given orally.